Everyone's Secret Spirit Banner

Everyone's Secret Spirit Banner
Made by Wiccans, for Wiccans

Friday 22 November 2019

Tag It

Hello, how are we all doing, good I hope. 

I was asked the other day how I do the tags for some of the items in my shop. At one point I was buying some of the tags from stores in my area because they seemed to fit the aesthetic of the items I was making but this added to cost of item. Even though it was on a couple of pence it added up when you are making 100 smudge sticks. So I decided to blow the dust off my dies, Sizzix machine and bring out the card stock. 

As you can see from some of the items I have listed in the past that this has worked really well and I do enjoy a little down time to thread them all.




These were some of the last batch of tags its a shame you cant see the embossed purple on the back of the brown card ones.

The latest one have turned out well these were used for the last batch of smudge sticks I made.... over 100.



I do like how the white pen stands out on the black card. Of course I'm sure later on I will decide to make another variation 

Please let me know what you think to them.



Sev  @}----
Blessed  be

No comments:

Post a Comment