Everyone's Secret Spirit Banner

Everyone's Secret Spirit Banner
Made by Wiccans, for Wiccans

Friday 29 November 2019

Behind The Scenes Of Everyone's Secret Spirit

Hello, I'm back, how are you all doing?
For today's post its another behind the scenes look at Everyone's Secret Spirit. This time is not so much how things are made but more of how I live. 

So here is my altar as well as where I keep some of the goodies for making up items in our stores. Before I put up the pictures the "wall unit" is actually two units put together. They were 2 items I liked and decided they would work well with the space I had at the time, the items I had to store and the aesthetic I was looking for. 

Yep hubby left his camera on there. The skull is of course fake I bought it from some very nice people at Pigeon Creek

Can you tell I love shells plus they're great for protection

As you can see I have my own set of feather bells hanging on the door

Jars of goodies, this is only a small selection of herbs and flowers that I use.


 This has to be one of my favourite pieces of furniture. Let me know what you think in the comments


Sev  @}----
 Blessed be


No comments:

Post a Comment