Everyone's Secret Spirit Banner

Everyone's Secret Spirit Banner
Made by Wiccans, for Wiccans

Friday 15 November 2019

Fruits Of Cheer

Hello, I hope you're all feeling well. I thought for today's post I would show you behind the scenes pictures from when I dried the fruit for my Samhain/Halloween, Yule/Christmas offering jars. 

I have to say that of all the crafting I love this as well as  drying herbs for smudge sticks. The smell is awesome before and after the drying process.

For the offerings as it's the colder and darker time of the year I wanted to add some sunshine and an essence of abundance so citrus is the way to go. During these special times of the year I have these dried fruit pieces in a bowl with pine cones they add colour and brighten the house.
I hope you like the pictures, the colours look so fresh and clean.



As you can probably see I have cut oranges, limes, lemons and grapefruit. These are now ready to go into my dehydrator for quite a few hours on a high setting. Of course you can also use an airing cupboard for maybe a smaller quantity.







Once all the juice has gone then you can store them in jars for later use. When you open the jars it smells like a rich marmalade. 
Here are some of the finished offering jars






I hope you enjoyed taking a peep behind the scenes.


Sev  @}----



Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment