Everyone's Secret Spirit Banner

Everyone's Secret Spirit Banner
Made by Wiccans, for Wiccans

Friday 8 November 2019

It's that time of year

Hello, well Samhain/Halloween has been and gone so for many people it's time to look to Yule/Christmas this is also true for us at Everyone's Secret Spirit. 

I've been busy making new items for the festive period which you may have already seen advertised on our Facebook. Kris my hubby aka KBPhotographic has been busy with taking pictures and managing the listings in our online stores Etsy , Amazon and eBay.

I have adapted some of our household protection bells so that they are a little more festive and can be used on the Christmas tree, I've already set aside a set for my own tree if and when I get round to putting it up.

As you can see these are a set of three bells instead of 6 or 12 as I usually make and therefore smaller and lighter for the tree branches. I love the ribbon with the double bow.

Also for the tree I've made some baubles with a rustic feel to them. They have herbs and flowers for the festive period which can also be used as offerings for Yule. Inside each bauble as well as the herbs I have added a talisman for peace and happiness which I'm sure everyone would want.



 Time to go and craft some more.


Sev  @}----
 

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment